NHS Funding

NHS funding available for fertility treatments

We are delighted to be one of the hospitals chosen to provide NHS funded assisted reproduction treatment for patients in some areas. You would need to be referred by your doctor (GP or gynaecologist).

The criteria for NHS funding of fertility treatment can be very complicated, and can vary from area to area (the so-called ‘postcode lottery’). Two very useful sources of information are your GP and the Infertility Network UK (INUK) website, which has a very useful section on Funding for Fertility.

Comments are closed.