At the Victoria Wing we are pleased to be able to offer you a full range of assisted reproductive treatments including:
- In vitro fertilisation (IVF)
- Intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI)
- Extended culture and blastocyst transfer
- Intra-uterine insemination (IUI)
- “Vitrification” freezing of blastocysts
- Embryo freezing
- Frozen embryo transfer (FET)
- Semen analysis
- Sperm freezing
- Surgical sperm retrieval
- Egg sharing
- Treatment using donated eggs
- Treatment using donor sperm
- Treatment using donated embryos
- Assisted hatching
Need more information?
We have a series of patient information leaflets which you may find useful, and some of these are available via this website (see below). For other leaflets please speak to any of the team.
Our Downloadable Documents
The HFEA have published information about all these treatment options, which you may find useful. See http://www.hfea.gov.uk/fertility-treatment-options.html for details.
For more information on these, or on any of our treatments, and how they may work for you, please contact us. We are here to help!