Why Choose Us?
What makes the Victoria Wing so special?
- Our success rates are among the best in the country.
- We are leading the way in reducing multiple births, the safety of you and your baby is our priority.
- We are a highly experienced, professional team of dedicated fertility experts.
- Our team of consultants are experts from pre-conception to birth.
- We operate a service from 7:30am until 5:30pm, five days a week and aim to work around your lifestyle.
- Patients past and present tell us how friendly and welcoming they find us. Many of our referrals come through word-of-mouth.
- We aim to treat you as a couple – not just as patients.
- With our continuing treatment developments, we strive to offer you the best available treatments.
- Patients receive top-class care in a private and comfortable environment.
- We have an out-of-hours service for any urgent medical calls.
- We are easily accessible from the M25 and M3, and are just a short distance from Woking mainline train station.
- We have free on-site parking.
- We have helped over 3500 babies come into the world!
Don’t just take our word for it – here are just a few comments from our recent patient questionnaire
- Would just like to express our satisfaction and gratitude to a very professional, kind and caring department. Nothing is too much trouble.
- Both my partner and I could not fault the professional service we received at the unit. We were also treated in an extraordinarily kind and sympathetic way.
- All the staff were excellent, kind and informative. Most of all everyone made me feel very comfortable. I am hoping we do not need IVF again but if we do it will not be traumatic going through again as everyone was brilliant. Thanks.
- The staff were extremely good and we both felt put at ease during the process. Please pass on our thanks to everyone at the unit.
- I would like to take this opportunity to say a big thank you to all wonderful nurses who were involved in this process. I felt understood, supported and cared for. Thank you, because it is mainly these nurses who make little wonders happen!
- Everyone we have dealt with at every stage of our treatment has been professional, caring, understanding, informative, reassuring and most of all kind.
- I think the ACU at the Nuffield is excellent. All the staff were lovely and made every visit to the unit a happy one. All the nurses made an effort to remember who you were and ask how you were progressing. Whenever I telephoned with a query the nurses always spent as much time as was needed giving the right advice and I was never made to feel rushed or that any question was not important. I can’t stress enough how important all of the above is in making what can be a difficult time as easy as possible. I have had fertility treatment elsewhere before and it was an awful experience. The Nuffield is an example of how this kind of treatment should be done.
- All staff were friendly and knowledgeable and very aware of what we were both going through. We were treated as individuals and felt that the staff truly cared. We could not have asked for more. All staff in the ACU are a credit to the Nuffield hospital.